Erik Halvorsen, Ph.D. – Partner
- Erik Halvorsen has 20 years of experience in the Healthcare and Life Sciences sectors. With a background in neuropharmacology and regenerative medicine, he is passionate about translating cutting edge innovations into new companies and products that can help people
- He has worked with leading academic institutions, medical centers, pharma, device and diagnostic companies on a range of transactions including equity financings, licensing, co-development, clinical trials, merger and acquisition transactions
- As an entrepreneur, Erik has founded or co-founded several companies including therapeutics, clinical genomics, robotics, diagnostics and AI focused digital health. He also launched and ran early-stage life science investment funds in Boston and Houston
- Prior to pH Partners, Erik was the founding director of the Texas Medical Center Innovation Institute. In four years, Erik grew the TMCx healthcare accelerator to national recognition and launched the TMC Venture Fund
- Erik is located in Houston, Texas.