Ben Perkins – Managing Partner
FOUNDER AND MANAGING PARTNER
- Ben Perkins oversees daily operations at PHP and leads the global healthcare advisory and capital formation practice. Ben is based in Austin, Texas
- Ben has over 20 years of experience advising companies in the Healthcare and Life Sciences sectors. He has worked with leading pharma, medtech and diagnostic companies on equity and debt financings, merger and acquisition transactions. In addition, Ben has advised dozens of smaller life science companies on partnership and licensing agreements with leading global companies
- Prior to pH Partners, Ben launched a global Life Sciences investment banking practice for Ernst & Young, where he led the practice for five years. In his role at EY, Ben worked with organizations in Asia, Europe and the Middle East on cross-border transactions.
- Prior to EY, Ben led the West coast Healthcare investment banking practice as a Managing Director for BofA Merrill Lynch. Ben was instrumental in rebuilding the practice post the Bank of America acquisition.
- Ben began his investment banking career at Pacific Growth Equities, where he was Head of Life Sciences Investment Banking until its acquisition by Wedbush